This 2-day entrepreneurship conference is conducted annually on the Ithaca campus to bring together more than 700 students, alumni, faculty, staff and community participants. Multiple colleges and programs collaborate to provide:
- Symposia on a wide range of topics including family business, social entrepreneurship, health administration, etc.
- eLab Demo Day
- New Business & Emerging Technologies Showcase
- Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year
- Student Business of the Year Announced
- Business Idea Competition Finals
- Networking opportunities…and much more!