“The BIG Idea” Undergraduate Business Idea Competition
“The BIG Idea” is an idea competition open exclusively to Cornell undergraduates. Organized and executed by Entrepreneurship@Cornell, “The BIG Idea” offers cash prizes to the top four ideas. Winners are determined by three phases of competition including a live presentation to alumni, students, faculty and staff at the annual Entrepreneurship@Cornell Celebration.
Congratulations to the 2010/2011 semi-finalists!
- Dynamic Automated Nutrition Innovations (DANI)
- Bamboo Reforestation in Haiti
- Developing Pictures
- Cosigner Database
- TCAT Tracker
- The Backyard Nuclear Power Plant
- Colorful Stickers for Expiration Date
- Asthma Diagnostic Device
- Bike Wrap
- Karité West Africa
- The Americaid Initiative
- Generative Kinetic Sculptures
- Whats Next
- Touch Tips
- Facade Integrated Agriculture
- Carside Cameras
- Happy Hands Wrist Spray
- The Solar Bed-Net
- Protejé, Integrated Pico-Projector Hardware Supplier
Learn more at http://www.eship.cornell.edu/BigIdea/.
To learn about other business plan competitions, click here.