Join Cayuga Forum, a virtual, facilitated, peer-to-peer coaching and networking program exclusively for Cornell alumni. The program mission is simple: connect Cornellians in meaningful ways with other Cornellians working in and around entrepreneurship.
How do we achieve our mission?
- Monthly Pod Meetings – alumni are placed in small groups (Pods) of 9-12 members. Pods meet monthly to support one another. Pods remain consistent for at least 12 months, and ideally longer.
- Monthly Cross-Pod Meetings – the facilitation team hosts monthly cross-pod meetings open to all members. Focus areas differ each month but typically provide learning opportunities regarding other industries, business practices, and other topics of interest.
- Ad Hoc Intros – the facilitation team curates intros between alumni interested in 1:1 meetings with other member who can assist them personally or professionally.
Why should you join?
- Peer coaching leads to mutual benefit
- Opportunity to learn from and grow alongside other entrepreneurial alumni
- Build your professional and personal network – connections meant to last
- Pods keep what you share confidential, making it a safe space
How to join?
- Fill out this interest form.
- Once submitted, a member of the Cayuga Forum facilitation team will reach out to meet with you for a brief onboarding interview.
- If you are a good fit for the program, you will be invited to join and asked to pay the $500 / year participation fee. This is a fully tax-deductible gift to Cornell that supports entrepreneurial programming for current students.
- If you accept the invitation to join and once you pay the fee, you will be placed in a Pod and begin receiving invitations to program-wide events.