The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Workshop series is the Center for Regional Economic Advancement’s flagship offering for the Cornell Entrepreneurship Community. This series welcomes faculty, post-docs, graduate, and undergraduate students to explore the potential of launching a business grounded in their research. Entrepreneurs are not required to attend every workshop, but the series is designed to explore the entrepreneurial journey from ideation to operation. A relevant Cornell faculty member will moderate each workshop and feature subject matter experts as presenters.
- Wednesday, August 30, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET: Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Wednesday, September 20, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET: Launching Your Startup
- Wednesday, October 4, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET: Protecting Your IP
- Wednesday, November 8, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET: Attracting Investment
- Wednesday, November 29, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET: Choosing an Accelerator