The Social Impact Internship Fund provides funding to Johnson MBA students who take a low- or no-compensation summer internship directly involved in social or environmental impact. Students seeking internship opportunities in the following areas are eligible to apply:
- For-profit ventures with a dedicated social mission or double bottom line business model (must be explicitly stated in company mission statement)
- Internships in the sustainability department or equivalent division of a for-profit corporation
- B-Corp certified companies
- Nonprofit organizations (501(c)(3)), public sector organizations, nongovernmental organizations (NGO), or government agencies
- Social venture capital or impact investment firms
- Mission-driven sustainable/social start-ups
This funding is made possible due to the generosity of fellow Johnson students and alumni.