Launched in the fall of 2018, the Entrepreneur-in-Residence program has guided more than 50 individuals, helping them connect to entrepreneurship programs, funding, and potential startup co-founders.
Not sure if commercialization or entrepreneurship are right for you? Set up a meeting with one of the entrepreneurs. They can help you explore the entrepreneurship landscape, put you in touch with like-minded alumni, and connect you to programs to help you get started—no matter where you are on your journey.
2021-22 Engineering Entrepreneur in Residence Luncheons:
- SBIR Awardee Panel: September 23 at 12:00 p.m., Upson Lounge
- IP Workshop: October 7 at 12:00 p.m., Virtual Event
- Licensing “Back” University Technology: November 18 at 12:00 p.m., Upson Lounge
- Commercialization Fellows Stories: February 2, 12:00 p.m., Upson Lounge
- Faculty Entrepreneur Stories: April 21, 12:00 p.m., Upson Lounge